COR DEVELOPMENT AND UNITED WAY OF CENTRAL NEW YORK
TO HOST HOLIDAY COAT DRIVE
In honor of the holiday season, United Way of Central New York and COR Development Company are collecting new and gently used coats and other items that will be given to local men, women, and children in need, November 12 – January 2.
Syracuse, NY – COR Development Company today announced that it will host a United Way of Central New York “Share the Warmth” holiday drive in COR shopping centers and properties around Central New York. Now through January 2, the public is encouraged to drop off new and gently used coats and other winter items that will be given to local men, women, and children in need.
Examples of other items include: scarves, hats, sweatshirts/hoodies, mittens, gloves and new socks. For more information, please visit: https://www.unitedwedomore.org/sharethewarmth
“Every year COR’s winter holiday drive has been a tremendous success. We have provided dozens of boxes and bags of non-perishable food, toiletries, and clothing to two local non-profits helping so many families in need. We’re excited to continue the drive this year in partnership with United Way of Central New York to help those in need. We’d like to thank the public for their generosity, and our local partners for helping to make the holidays a little brighter for members of our community,” said Merissa Lynch, Marketing Manager for COR Development.
“More and more CNY families are struggling to make ends meet and living paycheck to paycheck. While they’re happy to see their children grow, it’s often a struggle to keep up. The gift of warmth with a new winter coat, hat or gloves will mean so much to hardworking families in this community.” said Nancy Kern Eaton, president of United Way of Central New York.
Collection bins will be available at the following locations:
Towne Center at Fayetteville – Fayetteville, NY
- Bonefish Grill– 600 Towne Drive Fayetteville, NY
- Bring your donation to Bonefish Grill and receive a Free Bang Bang Shrimp Meal Voucher
- TOPS Friendly Markets – 5351 North Burdick St., Fayetteville, NY
- COR Development Company – 540 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY
- Shoppes At Towne Center – Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY
- King David’s Restaurant – 317 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY
- Walgreens – 101 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY
- The YMCA of Central New York – 200 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY
- Pascale’s Wine & Liquors – 105 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY
The Syracuse Inner Harbor – Syracuse, NY
- Iron Pier Leasing Office – 720 Van Rensselaer Street, Syracuse, NY
- Drop off your donation and get an exclusive first look at new Syracuse Inner Harbor Development project.
- Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor – 310 West Kirkpatrick Street, Syracuse, NY
COR Center – Clay, NY
- Price Chopper – 3863 NY-31, Liverpool, NY
- Sola Salon Studios – 3845 NY-31, Liverpool, NY
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates – 3873 NY-31, Liverpool, NY – Suite 180
United Way of CNY – Ray Manassa | 315.428.2232 | [email protected]
COR Development – Merissa Lynch | 315.663.2452 | [email protected]