Clay Centre – Clay, NY
At the focal point of the Clay, Liverpool and Baldwinsville markets, this power center is located on Route 31 minutes from downtown Syracuse.
The Town of Clay was established in 1827 and is the northernmost town of the nineteen towns in Onondaga County. The largest town in Onondaga County, Clay is 56.6 square miles in size and includes part of the Village of North Syracuse. The Seneca River from its western boundary, meeting with the Oswego and Oneida Rivers at a point known as Three Rivers. The Oneida River forms most of the northern boundary. A suburb of Syracuse, Clay is close to Syracuse Hancock International Airport and Interstates 81 and 90.