Syracuse’s Favorite Food Trucks Come Together to Benefit In My Father’s Kitchen
Event Will Feature Live Outdoor Music & BOGO Drink Deals
Syracuse, New York – COR Development today announced its first annual Food Truck Round-up at the Syracuse Inner Harbor, beginning this Friday, June 21st from 5pm-8pm, that will benefit In My Father’s Kitchen. The best of Syracuse’s food truck scene will come together for an event featuring live outdoor music. In addition, The Aloft Hotel will be offering BOGO drink deals with proof of purchase/donation. The food trucks will hand out tickets to the public who round up their bill or put a donation in the money jar on their truck. The tickets can then be redeemed at the hotel’s W XYZ Bar and Lounge.
The full schedule of Food Truck Round-up dates is:
- Friday, June 21st, 2019 5:00PM – 8:00PM
- Friday, July 26th, 2019 5:00PM- 8:00PM
- Friday, August 16th, 2019 5:00PM- 8:00PM
- Friday, September 20th, 2019 5:00PM – 8:00PM
COR is offering several options to help out In My Father’s Kitchen:
- With each food purchase, customers will have the option to “round-up” their bill to the nearest dollar, five dollars, etc.
- Bring a donation (money, clothing, clean socks, toiletries); or
- Buy a Taste and See Pasta Sauce (sold by In My Father’s Kitchen)
All of the proceeds will go to In My Father’s Kitchen and their mission offering non-denominational and non-discriminatory assistance to the homeless and refugee community though direct street outreach. For more information visit https://inmyfatherskitchen.org/.
Parking will be present on site at Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor across the street from the event.
The Food Truck Round-up lineup includes:
- Bold Coast Lobster Co.
- Cluck n Burger
- Roll’n Deep ROC
- Sarita’s Food Truck
- Suzy’s Shaved Ice
- Oompa Loompyas
- Fashion Rescue 911 Boutique and Fashion Truck
Alcohol Vendors include:
- Buried Acorn Brewing Company
- Lake Land Winery
- Anything But Beer
These free events are brought to you by COR Development Company, Iron Pier Apartments, CNY Diagnostic Imaging Associates, Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor, The Preserve at 405, Montreal Development, Pathfinder Bank, M&T Bank, Plowz & Mowz, Cazenovia Jewelry by Ralph Monforte, Century Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, Ber-National Controls Inc, and Syracuse Blue Print.
For more information on the Syracuse Inner Harbor please visit: https://thesyracuseinnerharbor.com/