Syracuse, NY– COR Development today announced they are pursuing a market place concept at the Inner Harbor͛s Iron Pier complex. The Iron Pier Market will consist of restaurant and retail tenants with a vision of growing their business in a premier urban waterfront development. Attached are conceptual renderings.
“The need for smaller more affordable retail has allowed the market place concept to take off in cities across the country, and we are excited to bring this tremendous opportunity for local business owners to the Inner Harbor,” said Vince Claps, Vice President of Leasing for COR Development. “We͛ve always envisioned the Inner Harbor as a community meeting place, and adding this amenity will help realize that vision in a way that meets the demands of today͛s consumers.”
COR Development is seeking local and regional grassroots business owners looking to add a small location in the area or grow into a first location. Potential tenants will include a diverse and eclectic mix of food/beverage and retail; rolling art exhibits featuring local and regional art, and ͚pop-up͛ acoustical music featuring local artists.
Additional details and benefits of the Iron Pier Market Place include:
- Flexible square footages ranging from 70 square feet up to 350 square feet
- Common mechanical systems and utilities
- Common hoods and ansul systems in place
- Area parking of over 525 spaces
- Built in customer base of +/- 200 on-site residential tenants to start, growing upwards of +/- 700 upon project completion
- Continuous residential construction adding up to +/-400 residential units within 1 block
- Immediate access to the Onondaga Creekwalk, approximately 1.25 mile walk to Armory Square
- Within walking distance to Franklin Square and over 1 million square feet of occupied office space
- Over 80,000 cars per day on 690 with direct access off of Bear Street and North Geddes exits
- Over 99,000 cars per day on 81 with direct access off of Court Street and Spencer Street exits
- Situated within a 15 minute drive of nearly every major Syracuse suburb
To learn more, please contact COR Development͛s leasing team at (315) 663-2104.